Really, the 17 Day Diet will be the last “diet” you’ll ever go on…
Think I’m pulling your leg?
You see, I know you’ve got a gazillion things on your plate, so there’s no need to waste another second on:
- Sheepishly asking the store clerk if that sexy shirt comes in any other size besides small.
- Gazing into your closet full of clothes that are too narrow in the hips, too snug in the arms and too tight to button up.
- Saying “this time I’m going to lose the weight” right before you give in to that slice of chocolate cake that’s been staring at you for the past 2 hours.
- Wondering how in the heck you ended up here – it’s depressing, humiliating and fuels insecurities.
I totally get it!
Hi, I’m Torey and the founder of My 17 Day Diet Blog.
Low-carb, no-carb, shakes, juice cleanse – I tried ‘em all (and failed).
I’d lose 5 to 10 pounds, and still I couldn’t beat the sugar cravings and hunger pains.
Then I tried the 17 Day Diet and my world opened up. Finally, a diet – NO, more like a lifestyle – and one that I could live with.
The pounds melted away, my energy skyrocketed and I finally felt comfortable in my skin. There was only one problem…
There’s only so much chicken and green beans a girl can eat!
My taste buds, family & wallet were screaming for change.
Then I created…
My done-for-you, no thinking required complete meal plan for the 17 Day Diet.
With Simple N’ Lean 17 you’ll…
- Jumpstart your weight loss with a bang
- Jolt your tastebuds with a variety of scrumptious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Conquer your sweet tooth
- Shave inches off your waste and hours off planning, shopping and prepping your meals
Read A Few Success Stories
“I’m on Cycle 1 and am about half-way through and down 6 lbs. The recipes from Simple and Lean have been most helpful. They give me good things to look forward to eating. Lots of flavor!!!! “- Ann L.
“Remember me? By my 85th day of the 17 Day Diet, I had lost 44.5 pounds. I’ve not strayed…. and wanted to update you.
Since then, I’ve continued my journey with the 17 Day Diet as my inspiration. I still use its core principles every single day… the warm lemon water in the morning, the 2 probiotics daily, the 2 fruits a day in the afternoon, the lean protein and cleansing vegetables, and from time to time, the allowed carbs. I get in my minimum of 17 minutes a day of exercise, and I’m VERY happy to say that I’m now down 122 pounds!“
– Marie S.
Simple N’ Lean 17 virtually guarantees that this time WILL BE the last time a diet doesn’t work, regardless of how busy you are.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll receive with Simple N’ Lean 17:
Quick Start Guide (PDF) ($27 Value)
In this speedy 24-page guide I’ve boiled down all 531 pages of the 17 Day Diet book into the most important, valuable and juicy parts you need to succeed including:
- A brief overview of each of the 4 cycles
- Best practices for transitional days
- A complete food list for each cycle of the diet
- Answers to the 13 most commonly asked questions including the ever popular “How do I get off this pesky plateau?”
- Weight Loss Goal Chart
- A “Commit to Change Contract” to keep you motivated and focused
Daily Meal Plans (PDF) ($127 Value)
Your exclusive meal plans that get you through Cycles 1 to 3 of the 17 Day Diet for breakfast, lunch and dinner (that’s 51 days of meal plans for a total of 153 meals):
- Takes away the guesswork and temptation to cheat yourself out of achieving the best results.
- Gives you convenient and nutritious options to keep your meal planning exciting and fun.
- Breaks down each cycle into yummy chicken, beef, and seafood options you’ll love.
- Family-friendly dinners for 4 that will have your hubby and kids begging you for seconds (That’s right! No more double dinners ever again!)
70+ Belly-Smiling Recipes (PDF) ($97 Value)
Tasty, easy-to-make recipes that are sure to get your belly doing backflips:
- Unlike most dishes inspired by the 17 Day Diet, these nourishing recipes are designed for real people with busy lives, real budgets and real taste buds.
- You’ll get a ton of easy-to-prepare chicken, beef, turkey and seafood recipes so tasty you’ll never get bored at meal time (no culinary degree required).
- These recipes are innovative, savory and kid-, waistline- and wallet-friendly meals you’ll love preparing and look forward to devouring (even in Cycle 1).
Shopping Lists (PDF) (Exclusively for Enhanced Option) ($20 Value)
Hate writing out grocery lists? Let me do it for you.
- No more swearing when pulling back into your driveway after grocery shopping only to realize you forgot to get something on your list.
- Having a shopping list organized by cycle AND category. No need to flip through your recipes all while trying to find the veggies, meat and fruits you need to buy.
- Strutting to the register in confidence knowing you didn’t miss a single must-have item you need for the week.
Super-Duper Print Friendly (All Text, No Images) (PDF) (Exclusively for Enhanced Option) ($20 Value)
Want to save on ink?
The original documents included in this plan are formatted to print with all the pretty images and colors!
If you’re looking to save on ink, I’ve stripped the meal plans down even further.
The Super-Duper Print Friendly version only includes text, no images or color. Just the way you want them!
Read About Patricia’s Success
“I have lost 102 pounds, and I have only 8 pounds left to reach my goal. Dropping these last few pounds have been the hardest, but I know I will do it. I sing the praises of this diet to anyone who asked me how I did it! Anyone reading this … if you stick to it, and it really can be done, you too can be at your goal!” – Patricia
Choose from 2 Options Below
Try the meal planning kit and, if by chance, you’re not entirely happy with your purchase, simply request a refund within 7 days. You’ll get your money back no questions asked.
xoxo Torey Lynn
OK, let’s do a quick recap of
Option 1 – BASIC
Only the basics, including:
- Quick Start Guide with all Cycle Foods Lists for the 17 Day Diet (and more)
- Daily Meal Plans for Cycles 1-3
- Delicious Low-Carb Recipes (70+)
Option 2 – ENHANCED
The basics, plus shopping lists & more
- Quick Start Guide
- Daily Meal Plans and 70+ Recipes
- Shopping Lists for Cycles 1-3
- Super-Duper Print Friendly Version
Learn More About Cinthia’s Story….
“Quick shout out to Torey Lynn’s “Simple and Lean 17” plan. So this is my second go around on this 17DD journey. I lost 18lbs on the first and my husband lost 30lbs! I still want to lose a bit more weight so I jumped right back into a second round but this time I’m trying to manage the recipes and plans on my own – and its SO MUCH HARDER!
The Simple and Lean 17 plan provided us with meal plans, recipes for each meal for each day and even weekly shopping lists. It was like a road map to this complex new journey and it is amazing and was worth every penny. Now that I’m trying to do it on my own, I find that I just can’t come up with good meal ideas quickly on my own – I default to “chicken with salad” repeatedly and then get sick of chicken.
The Simple and Lean 17 plan does all of the thinking for me so all I have to do is stay focused, motivated and follow the steps and delicious recipes – its AWESOME!!! My husband loves to cook and is a bit of a critic but he too loved all of the recipes and meals and we both learned a TON from all of the recipes. I’m C1D13, round 2, and back to eating straight from the plan. Thanks, Torey Lynn!” – Cinthia P.
What happens next and how do I purchase?
- STEP 1: Choose which plan works best for you and click on a pink purchase button
- STEP 2: You’ll be directed to a secure payment checkout page where you’ll enter your email address and payment details
- STEP 3: You’ll receive an email from me with your username and password to use to access your meal plan
- STEP 4: You’ll be automatically directed to the download page inside the private member area where your meal plan is waiting for you